November & December Highlights

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Yes, I do realize that it's the new year now, but I couldn't help not posting this post after the trouble I've been through by shooting these flat lay photos. So, I'm just gonna tell you what I've been doing in those last two months of 2018.

1. I started doing yoga again!

I have an on and off relationship with yoga. I started yoga when I was in junior high; my mom wanted her two daughters to learn yoga with her cause she thought it might help perfect our body shape. I then continued doing yoga until my freshmen year of senior high. I stopped because, well, school got busy. Then I started doing it again on my sophomore year of university (I think) until junior year and stopped again on senior year because got to busy earning money.
And now I'm doing yoga again just because I got bored with my routine, that is going to work-came home-eat-sleep-and repeat. So I was thinking on either enroll in a language class (was thinking either Spanish or French) or take a yoga class. I chose yoga because well.... let's admit it, I don't do sport, so I thought by taking a yoga class, it can make me feel a little more healthy.

2. I made my own postcard.


I love taking pictures, and I had tons of pictures in my archive that I don't know what to do about. So when I was thinking on what to do with all the photos that I took, my first thought was making postcards out of them, and so I did! I'm not selling them though, although selling them definitely crossed my mind, but I'm not sure how to start.

3. I finished my 2018 reading challenge right on time.


Okay, this is kind of a cheat. My first goal of the 2018 reading challenge was to read 20 books, but by November, I had only read 8 books. Knowing that I won't be able to finish it by the end of the year, I reduced it to 12 books, and luckily I got to finish reading 12 books by December! Of all those 12 books that I read, my top three would be Love's Executioner, When Breath Becomes Air, and Insomniac City.

4. I ran my first marathon!


It was only 3 km and we ran for like 15 minutes only, but still, it's my first marathon and it's a big deal for me since I dislike running so much, especially when I had to wake up super early just to run. So yeah, was kind of proud of myself by just saying 'yes' to running super early in the morning. Although I'm pretty sure this will be my first and last marathon :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home