A Weekend In My Life

Wednesday, May 30, 2018
After around two years of not having a proper weekend, I finally quit my weekend part time job and decided to treat myself with a nice break on the last two days of the week for the rest of my uni days.
It was my birthday two weeks ago and I decided to go out and catch up with my sister on a sunny Saturday with a brunch. We talked about boys, uni, work, parents, and just life in general.
We had our brunch in a cafe called Hi, Ryou Cafe which is like 5 mins walk from my dorm. It is a cute little cafe with mostly organic food. The atmosphere of the cafe gives you a calm and cozy vibe, and they also sell a few zero waste products like bamboo toothbrush and wood cutlery.

          







I then went on house hunting with my other two friends. We need to move in like two weeks and we still haven't found a nice place to settle in, oh well.
After checking out the house and went home feeling disappointed (again), I end the day with a dinner sash with my seniors in uni. Since one of my senior is going back to Indonesia for good, we thought we'd have a mini farewell dinner for her.
We ate pasta, reminisce the old days and talk about our future plans. It seems like I talk about life and future plans a lot when I'm around friends. Is this what adulting feels like? Constantly worrying about the future and asking for advices from almost anyone I could bump into? 😕






That's it for my weekend. Nothing special, just a bunch of catching up sesh with different people.
See you in the next post, folks!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home