Self-Quarantine Photo Diary #1

Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Hello there! I am back on the blog.
I was off for a few months partly because of the big move from Taiwan back to Indonesia, and mostly because I was lazy and couldn't think of a good content to put on here.

So, it's now 2020 eh? I was dreading to end 2019 so bad without a hint of knowledge that 2020 is going to be way worse. We are only four months in and I am ready to end this year and move on. I am sure everybody else feels the same way. 2020 sure knows how to welcome the new decade.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe in your home. I have been taking film photos of my daily activities in the house. I hope you enjoy the self-quarantine photo diary! Keep an eye out for more self-quarantine photo diaries because we probably will be staying inside for a long long time.









All photos were taken on Canon AE-1 Program and Kodak 400 TX

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home