Back to Uni

Thursday, September 28, 2017
Summer is long gone but my heart is still in holiday mood. While people are currently going crazy with back to school shopping spree, I am surprisingly not in the mood to go to the mall and shop for new clothes and cute notebooks. In every beginning of a new semester, I'll usually motivate and tell myself that this semester is a new start to get better grades and learn new things, but this year is different. Maybe it is the fact that I no longer need to take as many courses as I did before, and all I should think about now is how to get an internship in companies that are willing to accept me as their new employee. Apparently, getting an interview is not as easy as I thought it was. I've been applying to tons of companies but have been getting no replies from them. This is my first step to becoming an adult and I'm already failing at it. What a life.

Anyways, since I've been feeling homesick for the past three weeks, I want to share a few pictures of my family (mostly my little sister) that I took with my Pentax film camera back at home. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home