The Time I Went to Macau and Hong Kong

Thursday, July 20, 2017
This is such a late post but better late than never right? Anyways, I went to Macau and Hong Kong for a week on my last week of winter break and here are Macau & Hong Kong through my camera lens.

1. Macau

Although Macau is so small, I had so much fun here. Me and my friend landed on Macau at night and were picked up by my friend's dad. We then head directly to her house and had dinner with bunch of people who speak Cantonese, but they were being nice and tried to use Chinese so that I can understand what they were talking about. After dinner, those bunch of aunties sat next to the dinner table and played Mahjong, they even tried to teach how to play but it's so complicated and I just gave up lol. Me and my friend then decided to take a walk around her house and I managed to take a few pics. Oh and we also visited the ruins of St. Paul, which is like 5 mins walk from her home. Crazy near, right?





What's the point of going to Macau without visiting Parisian and Venetian Macau? So I made sure that I took enough pictures there.




2. Hong Kong

After feeling like Macau has nowhere to explore anymore, we then moved on to Hong Kong! I was excited to be there and shop because I heard Hong Kong is a shopping paradise but to my surprise, I didn't buy anything.

We arrived at Hong Kong on Valentine's Day, and I went to Victoria Harbor to take a few shots of the people who were enjoying the sunset like I did.











And of course we can never forget to go to Disneyland!






 

of course we had to stay till the fireworks



No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home