LIFE UPDATE 001

Monday, March 19, 2018

Hi friends! How's it going? I know I've been away from this blog for a while now, and I promise you I have reasons for my absent. Number one being the finals week. I had my finals in early January and although it only took a week, I was then got super busy with packing, moving, and working. I had to move out from my dorm for the winter break and stayed at my friend's house for almost a month before I flew to the U.K. In that one whole month of staying at my friend's house, I spent most of my time working part-time and only left with a one day break in a week. The reason that I worked like a maniac is that my money wasn't enough for the 3 weeks in the U.K. yet, so I had to earn lots of money in that one month of the break lol. I'll definitely post about my trip in the U.K. in my next post but first, I really need to edit my Jogja trip pictures from last summer and fill you guys in about it (I'm really bad at keeping up with blogging, geez.)

I did try to push myself to upload a post during my winter break but I just can't think of anything good to write here; I'm stuck. Is this what they call as a writer's block? Anyways, I have a few upcoming posts I may have in my mind right now, they are the U.k trip post, my so-outdated-summer-trip to Jogja post, and I'm thinking about posting a get to know me kind-of post (that is only if you guys are interested to get to know me).

Other than that, I'm currently trying my best to go back on track with my routines and not procrastinate for another week of my life (fingers crossed). I guess that's all I've got to say in this life update post. I'll be back soon with more interesting topics for you guys. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home