A Very Much Needed Break

Tuesday, October 10, 2017




   
    
A very much needed break from the internship, classes, and working. 

It's Taiwan's national day (10/10) today and I thought why not have a little getaway with my friends on this fine sunny day. I started the day by waking up naturally without the alarm (I've always wanted to do this since the new semester starts), then head out to meet my friends and went to a temple-like place. It's a place for the monks to pray but it doesn't look like a temple, so I'm not sure how to label this place. We stayed there for a few hours, just casually sitting down by the lotus pond and chatting about graduation trips, future plans, and other random stuff. When we figured that it's time to fill up our stomach, we decided to go for a Korean bbq feast. 
That's basically how I spent my one day break. It was casual and simple but it was very much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home